Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26516
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning in the math classroom. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of their mathematics education. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit