Engage by Design Content Series: ELAR Mini Lessons in a Virtual Setting - 26436
Mini lessons are an essential factor in helping students learn and grow as readers and writers. This session will look at mini lessons through two different lenses. First, how can I shift away from other structures of teaching to be able to provide targeted literacy instruction in under 15 minutes' time? We will then look at mini lessons through a virtual lens. When providing blended or asynchronous instruction, how does the delivery and content of a mini lesson change? Participants will walk away with structures and tools to help plan and deliver effective mini lessons to their secondary students.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: Peer Feedback and Partnerships for Young Adult Readers and Writers - Virtual
- Engaging by Design Content Series: Management Structures for a Thriving Reader/Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online