Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - 26404
Someone once said that "the history you hear depends on who is telling the story." We all bring our own perspective and point of view when telling our stories. Join us for all four sessions or sign up individually as we look at digital resources for uncovering forgotten history from the perspective of African-Americans (9/30), Native Americans (10/21), Mexican-Americans (11/18), and Women (12/9).
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capability
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online