Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Nearpod - Give That Old Presentation New Life - 26317
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools session, participants will: - Identify characteristics of quality HyperDocs - Explore examples of Hyperdocs created in Google Docs or Google Slides - Find an educator-created HyperDoc and edit it for use with their own students
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Building for the Future (Little Elm ISD only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Circle Times for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Math Virtual Manipulatives K-2 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Journals, Gr. 3-5 - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (September) - Virtual
- Reaching the Finish Line with Early Literacy (for Burleson ISD only) - Virtual
- Reviewing the PK Outcomes Framework (Springtown ISD only) - Virtual