Engage By Design Content Series: Making Your Own Digital Activities (Webinar) - 26247
Are you the independent type? If you like Desmos Activity Builder but want to make your own, this session will uncover the features like polygraph, marble slides, embedding video, and all the other tools that make everyone say, "Cool!" This session will be held after hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Talent Development and Gifted Goal Setting (GT 6-hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle
- Engage by Design Series: Best Practices of Asynchronous Instruction - Online
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Teaching Social Studies with Google Tools
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel - Virtual