Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel - 26147
Do you have diabetic students? This class will teach school personnel the basics to being considered an Unlicensed Diabetes Care Assistant (UDCA). House Bill 984 states that each campus with a diabetic student is required to provide at least one UDCA if a full-time nurse is working at the school, or three UDCAs if the school does not have a full-time nurse. This entire course must be taken to be compliant. See original HB 984 for full details. This course is for the unlicensed school personnel, but nurses may also attend. No CEUs available. A complete booklet of information will be provided to take back to your school.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Bus Drivers, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Principals, School Health Personnel, School Resource Officer, School Safety Personnel
This will be a Zoom meeting so participants will need to have the proper computer (mic and video capability) to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Building for the Future (Little Elm ISD only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Making the Most of Your Early Childhood Virtual Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Planning Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Journals, Gr. 3-5 - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 2: Numeracy Routines K-5 - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 3: Math Tasks K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Reviewing the PK Outcomes Framework (Springtown ISD only) - Virtual