Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! Virtual - 25889
Establishing effective rules, routines, and procedures is a crucial part of providing a safe, organized, and welcoming environment in your classroom. In this session, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll learn ways to make rules, routines, and procedures in your classroom effective and FUN at the same time!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/18/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Heather Ward ESC Region 11, Melissa Stornelli ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/18/2020 9:00 am
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Early Childhood Centers with the Three Ps (Planned, Purposeful, and Playful) - Virtual
- Fostering Critical Thinking in ALL Students: K-5
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Students Soar with Seesaw - Virtual
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual