Students Soar with Seesaw Virtual - 25783
In this session, participants will dive deep into Seesaw! Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Students "show what they know" using photos, videos, drawings, text, PDFs, and links. It's simple to get student work in one place and share with families. When you leave this session, you will know how to set up a Seesaw class, assign activities to students, create activities, communicate with parents, and so much more! Seesaw will help your students Soar to success!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Please bring a fully-charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 6/26/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11, Vicki Arrington ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/25/2020 10:00 am
- 7/15/2020 10:00 am - Virtual
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Your Space - Virtual
- Early Childhood Centers with the Three Ps (Planned, Purposeful, and Playful) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- Math Strategies in a Virtual World: Grades K-5
- Patterns of Power - Virtual
- Set Sail with Phonics - Virtual
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION - Virtual