Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Grading without Harm - Assessment, Grades, and Mastery - 25716
Grades are an inevitable part of instruction; however, how can we ensure that our grading practices do more good than harm? In this webinar, we will explore various means of assessment and ways to be intentional with grading. Our goal is that our grading practices can truly reflect student mastery!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Classroom Culture - Virtual
- Demystifying Word Problems and Other Advances in Math Literacy: Grades 6-12
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual