Bite-Sized ELAR TEKS Overview, Grades 9-12 Virtual - 25687
In a virtual learning environment, participants will closely read and deconstruct the revised ELAR TEKS for implementation. Participants will review the current and revised TEKS and thoroughly analyze the verbs and potential outcomes. There will be a chance to practice with each strand in order to fully understand what students are asked to know and do with an emphasis on vertical alignment in grade-level bands. Professional learning will be separated into three short, separate sessions. In order to receive full credit for this professional development, participants must attend all three sessions. In the event a participant misses one session, arrangements can be made to make it up. More than one absence will indicate that the participant will not receive credit for this professional development.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Librarians, Principals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 244
Registration Deadline 5/22/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Catherine Dearing ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 5/26/2020 9:00 am
- 7/21/2020 9:00 am - Virtual
- Change Your Default Setting
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- DBQ Project
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- ELAR TEKS Overview for Teachers, K-4 - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Twitter Toolkit
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- When to Ditch Devices