Overview of English Learner Program Implementation Rubrics and Tools - 25633
This one-hour, high-level overview training walks through the components of the Texas Education Agency's Getting Started Guide for the EL program's implementation rubrics and tools to conduct a self-evaluation. This session is intended for various stakeholders who may take part in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. The overview will include the foundation, purpose, and organization of the rubrics and tools. In addition, we will cover the preparation, process, and implementation using the rubrics and tools.
Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report Training (2019-2020) for Federal Programs Directors
- ESSA Consolidated Grant Application (2020-2021) Training - Virtual
- PEIMS Small Word Large Impact - Virtual
- Reclaiming My Time: An Administrator's Guide to Effective Time Management ***VIRTUAL*** - Virtual
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicators 11 and 12 WORK SESSION - Virtual