Certification Updates with the Texas Education Agency - 25391
Texas Education Agency will be providing participants with updates to Texas Administrative Code and other certification issues.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Human Resources Personnel, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
If you have specific questions you'd like for TEA to address, you may submit them to Kayce Hale (email@example.com) by Friday, March 27. We cannot guarantee questions submitted will be answered during the session, but we will ensure that you receive an answer to your question(s).
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online