Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 30765
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining a vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a Certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 10/5/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jeffrey Smith ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- An Overview of the Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) Process - Virtual
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session)
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual