Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - 25349
This four-part series will help Pre-K teachers implement strong literacy routines and practices in their classrooms. Each session will be two hours in length and focused on a specific part of creating a literacy-rich community: Session 1 - June 29: Pre-reading Practices Session 2 - July 7: Guided Reading in Pre-K Session 3 - July 21: Guided Reading 201 (routines and systems for success) Session 4 - August 2: Higher-Order Thinking Questions in the Pre-K classroom Participants will have many opportunities during each session to practice and plan how they will implement these strategies in their classroom. Join us in this engaging and important work!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- From Worksheets to Workstations - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Look Who's Talking -- Increasing Student Voice in Your K-2 Classroom
- Math Workshop University
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Take a Step Toward IEP Quality and Rigor
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual
- Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD