Teacher Incentive Allotment Training for Districts - 25343
District training to include an overview of Teacher Incentive Allotment, how the allotment works, a review of resources available to support districts, identification of critical actions and timelines, a walk-through of how districts apply, and discussion of the approval process. What is TIA? LEAs can designate high-performing teachers as Master, Exemplary, or Recognized, based on statewide performance descriptors for these designations. LEAs will receive an allotment for every designated teacher they employ.
Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, ESC Personnel, Human Resources Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Seats Left Wait list
Registration Deadline 2/28/2020
Credit Type Professional Development
Allison Friedlander Texas Education Agency
This session has reached its capacity and cannot accept further enrollments at this time. You can, however,
click the link below to join a wait list to be contacted in case one of the participants cancels.
Offered Again On
- 2/28/2020 10:00 am
- (REMOTE VIEWING) Iowa Assessments Online Administration, New to DataManager Proctor Training for EL Reclassification in 1st, 2nd, 11th and 12th
- (REMOTE VIEWING) Iowa Assessments Paper Administration and Hand scoring for EL Reclassification in 1st, 2nd, 11th, and 12th
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Live Online
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting - Remote Viewing
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Trainer of Trainers (TOT)
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing!
- English Learner (EL) Support Updates TETN
- Iowa Assessments Paper Administration and Hand scoring for EL Reclassification in 1st, 2nd, 11th, and 12th
- Parent and Family Engagement Requirements for Title I Administrators
- Private Non-Profit School Services