Teacher Incentive Allotment Training for Districts - 25343
District training to include an overview of Teacher Incentive Allotment, how the allotment works, a review of resources available to support districts, identification of critical actions and timelines, a walk-through of how districts apply, and discussion of the approval process. What is TIA? LEAs can designate high-performing teachers as Master, Exemplary, or Recognized, based on statewide performance descriptors for these designations. LEAs will receive an allotment for every designated teacher they employ.
Schedule & Location
Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, ESC Personnel, Human Resources Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- Conversations with Texas Workforce Solutions Vocational Rehabilitation (TWS VR) - Virtual
- LPAC Q&A for Returning Bilingual/ESL District Leaders - Virtual
- LPAC Year-at-a-Glance for NEW Bilingual/ESL District Leaders - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual