Understanding FAFSA and TAFSA - 25282
This workshop will support counselors and college advisors as they work through the FAFSA and TAFSA process. Learn about any new updates, ideas for encouraging student completion, and how to navigate the financial aid process.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 2/18/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11, University of North Texas University of North Texas
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Domestic Transcript Training
- Eating Disorder Awareness
- Eating Disorder Awareness (LPC Credit Only)
- Foreign Transcript Training
- Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Texas Transition Online - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training (LPC Credit ONLY)
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition)