Early Childhood Centers with the Three Ps (Planned, Purposeful, and Playful) - 25275
Centers are the highlight of any young child's day at school. Planning for centers to have purposeful and playful activities extends the learning beyond your direct teaching and into their practice. In planning, you can build on your theme, allowing students to use newly acquired vocabulary words in meaningful ways. Integrating content into your centers makes for richer experiences. In this session, you will learn how to create engaging centers with the three Ps in mind. You will walk away with lots of ideas and a template you can use for planning centers in the future.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Bilingual
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Effective Virtual Read Alouds in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Making the Most of Your Early Childhood Virtual Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 4: Focus Lessons K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Assignments and Assessments with Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Beyond the Basics with Seesaw - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual