Secret Stories: A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading, K-1 - 25173
Using brain science as a road map, discover how to target reading instruction to "backdoor" social-emotional learning systems that transform hard phonics skills into child's play! Take advantage of learning loopholes rooted in brain plasticity and take away brain-changing, instructional tools that give kids warp-speed access to ALL of the "code" they need to read and write! Fast-track your phonics instruction with these brain-based strategies that are sure to become the most relied-upon piece of your teaching repertoire!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Themes Made Easy in Pre-K - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Patterns of Power - Virtual
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives - Virtual
- Set Sail with Phonics - Virtual
- Students Soar with Seesaw - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel