Secret Stories: A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading, K-1 - 25173
Using brain science as a road map, discover how to target reading instruction to "backdoor" social-emotional learning systems that transform hard phonics skills into child's play! Take advantage of learning loopholes rooted in brain plasticity and take away brain-changing, instructional tools that give kids warp-speed access to ALL of the "code" they need to read and write! Fast-track your phonics instruction with these brain-based strategies that are sure to become the most relied-upon piece of your teaching repertoire!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 61
Registration Deadline 1/28/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Garner Contract Consultant
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Patterns of Power
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Set Sail with Phonics
- The Pyramid Model: Tiered Behavior Systems for Classroom Management in Preschool Settings