Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All! - 25022
Hey, kindergarten through 2nd-grade elementary teachers! We will learn to create engaging lessons that integrate English Language Arts and Social Studies TEKS. We can save time and build a stronger foundation for your students in both content strands by making connections and increasing critical thinking!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 6/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/15/2023 9:00 am
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- PBL+ Academy
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math