Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All! - 25022
Hey, kindergarten through 2nd-grade elementary teachers! We will learn to create engaging lessons that integrate English Language Arts and Social Studies TEKS. We can save time and build a stronger foundation for your students in both content strands by making connections and increasing critical thinking!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Elevating Inquiry: Going from Good to Great in Teaching with DBQs
- Gifted Minds, Gifted Reads: A Professional Book Study Series -- A Teacher's Toolbox for Gifted Education
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (3-5)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Understanding and Analyzing the ELAR TEKS (K-12)