DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Online Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook" by Rush & Shelden - 25004
Please read carefully! Participants will read, discuss, and apply the book "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook" by Rush & Shelden (ISBN#1598570676). Discussion and application activities will take place via Canvas, a platform for online learning, from January 15 through February 28, 2020. All coursework will be completed online within a specific time frame; therefore, timelines and due dates must be observed in order to receive credit for the course. It is anticipated that this course will require three hours of work per week outside of your normal duty hours. Notes: 1) A copy of the book will be provided to participants registered prior to January 15, 2020; and 2) Participants are encouraged, but not required, to read the book prior to the start of the online course.
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Functional Communication Training -- More Than Use Your Words - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Shared Predictable Chart Writing - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 14, 2020)
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online