Lone Star Literacy Webinar Series Live Online - 24777
In this series of webinars, we will engage in various literacy topics to provide support for Lone Star Literacy Institute and Literacy Coalition participants. We will explore topics such as workshop management and structure, mini-lessons, independent reading, assessments, conferring, and end-of-the-year reflections.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 46
Registration Deadline 4/23/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/23/2020 3:30 pm
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- DBQ Project
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- I'm ESL Certified, Now What?!
- Loose Canons: Critical Approaches to Classic Texts
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)
- Talking across the Aisle: Take Winning off the Table
- Twitter Toolkit
- When to Ditch Devices