Speech Webinar Series #5: Engaging Children with ASD in Social Communication- Part 1 - 24465
Most of us are thoroughly trained academically and well-versed in theory, but we all know what it is like to run out of engaging ideas to use with your clients. These two 3-hour webinars endeavor to reinforce professional practice repertoires with 30 ready to use lessons, activities, and games that can be immediately downloaded and put into use. Participants will be shown how to access Joel's website, AutismTeachingStratgies.com and to download and use dozens of free printout games, activities, worksheets, slide presentations and lessons on the topics of conversations, relationships, and emotional regulation. In both webinars, Joel will clearly explain free materials, and with abundant pictures, he will show how to use them. The featured resources are for children with high functioning autism ages 6 to 16.
Schedule & Location
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
2.5 TSHA CEU's pending approval. LIVE Webinar - this session will not be recorded. You must have speakers or headphones for your computer to view the webinar. You do not need a microphone or web camera. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. Webinar Questions: Katie Adams email@example.com or Angie Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Statewide SLP Webinar #1: Ready-to-Use Social Skills Resources to Use Effectively in Telehealth Services for Children with High-Functioning ASD
- Statewide SLP Webinar #2: Best Practice for the Use of Standardized Assessment Tools for Speech-Language Evaluations, with Considerations for Remote Administration
- Statewide SLP Webinar #3: Best Practice for the Use of Informal Assessment Measures for Speech-Language Evaluations, with Considerations for Remote Administration
- Statewide SLP Webinar #4: Speech Impairment (SI) Legal
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Getting Started Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Sorting through the Details of Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Focus on Language)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Begin Augmenting)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #9 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Make a Decision on the Personal System)