K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds - 24239
Are you ready for the next six weeks? By attending this academy, teachers will have an opportunity to dive into content-specific lessons for the upcoming six weeks. Based on the TEKS Resource System Scope & Sequence, these sessions will cover concepts that are present in the 2nd six weeks â€” ELAR, Math, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Please bring your device for use in the sessions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Formative Assessments That Empower and Inform - Virtual
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- Literator Love - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual