K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds - 24239
Are you ready for the next six weeks? By attending this academy, teachers will have an opportunity to dive into content-specific lessons for the upcoming six weeks. Based on the TEKS Resource System Scope & Sequence, these sessions will cover concepts that are present in the 2nd six weeks â€” ELAR, Math, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Please bring your device for use in the sessions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 140
Registration Deadline 7/27/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11, Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Catherine Dearing ESC Region 11, Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11, Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/27/2020 8:30 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted
- Internet Safety - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades K-2
- Twitter Toolkit