CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training) - 24130
The CIRCLE Preschool Foundations Training is an interactive, research-based introduction to the CIRCLE Manual activities. The two-day program provides preschool teachers of three- to five-year-old children with an overview of early language and literacy development in young children, based on the most recent scientific research. The sessions are interactive and provide fun, hands-on activities. Upon returning to their classrooms, participants have a deeper understanding of early literacy development and a wealth of ideas for implementation. Components include Best Practices, Language Development, Letter Knowledge, Phonological Awareness, Written Expression, Read Aloud, and Mathematics. Participants must attend both days to receive credit. The session fee covers the cost of the CIRCLE Teacher's Manual with all the workshop activities.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Child Care Providers, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Assessment, Data, Action! for Los Fresnos CISD
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual