The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5 - 24096
The Lone Star Literacy Institute for grades 3-5 is a two-day learning experience designed to immerse district facilitators into an effective literacy block. Learners will engage in using a balanced literacy approach to assist teachers with integrating the foundational literacy components (along with an introduction to writing) into early literacy instruction for all students. Participants will also receive assessment, guided reading, and classroom management techniques necessary to conduct small groups and provide differentiated instruction. Participants will leave with strategies, tools, and resources to implement in the classroom immediately.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Lessons That Save Lives: DRSR - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel