New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn Virtual - 32589
Calling all new Educational Diagnosticians! Are you in your first three years as an educational diagnostician? ESC Region 11 has a new Educational Diagnostician Academy that will be focused on understanding the role of a diagnostician. During lunch-and-learn sessions, participants will review timely and pertinent information required for diagnosticians and engage in meaningful dialogue. Participants will also have time to network with other new diagnosticians in the region. This session is aligned with the evaluation and properly constituted ARD component(s) of the TEA-required self-assessment and SPP Indicators 11 & 12.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 135
Registration Deadline 4/25/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/10/2024 11:30 am
- ABCs of IEPs: What You Need to Know for a Cyclical Review - Virtual
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE
- Dr. Schultz Presents: Implementing the Core-Selective Evaluation Process (CSEP) with Fidelity - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 1: Identification and Referral - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 6th in the series: Working with Families - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- Tests of Dyslexia (TOD): Dyslexia Is Complex; Assessing for It Doesn't Have to Be
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual