Advanced Interpretation and Task Demand Analysis Virtual - 32573
What does this test really measure? This session, geared toward educational diagnosticians, is intended to enhance analysis and interpretation skills surrounding standardized assessment measures. During this interactive session, participants will dig into test manuals and CHC theory to uncover underlying processes in frequently used tests. This session is aligned with the evaluation component of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
This is a two-part session. Registration will sign you up for both dates of the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 4/19/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 3/5/2024 8:30 am
- ABCs of IEPs: What You Need to Know for a Cyclical Review - Virtual
- Assessment 101 - Virtual
- Assessment of Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities: Struggles & Solutions - Virtual
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE
- Dr. Schultz Presents: Implementing the Core-Selective Evaluation Process (CSEP) with Fidelity
- Dr. Schultz Presents: Implementing the Core-Selective Evaluation Process (CSEP) with Fidelity - Virtual
- Dysgraphia in the FIIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 6th in the series: Working with Families - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?