Catapult Learning + Region 11 Fall 2023 Behavior Cohort - 32468
Catapult Learning and ESC Region 11 will provide a professional development opportunity with job-embedded coaching for a cohort of LEAs designed to support K-12 teachers. The professional development will strengthen skills and support teachers working with students with behavioral and academic needs. The cohort will consist of special education teachers from various LEAs for a total of approximately 40 participants per cohort. Catapult Learning will provide onsite training combined with a blend of virtual and on-site coaching that will allow trainers to support staff as they begin to implement new strategies and practices in the classroom.
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 1/9/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Catapult Learning Catapult Learning
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/23/2023 9:00 am
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Designing with Everyone in Mind: UDL and Accessible Content Asynchronous Webinar - Online
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers
- Setting the Stage for Effective Inclusion (Inclusion Academy, Day 1) Afternoon Session
- SKI-HI: An Essential Tool for Parent Advisors - Virtual
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3)
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion