The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs for Administrators - Lunch & Learn - 31910
In this one-hour lunch & learn session, administrators will understand the role of the CSCP in the school environment and how to best support campus counselors in planning, implementing, and evaluating the CSCP. Participants will explore and identify resources for the Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Program. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants prior to the September 12 lunch & learn.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual