Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Scaffolding - Online Online - 31773
This online series, based on current accelerated learning research, is designed to equip participants with effective strategies to close gaps in the context of new learning while making general education curriculum available to students with diverse needs. This session will provide tips for creating scaffolding devices that will support students in reaching higher expectations and autonomy by accessing support for success. Join this session to discover proven techniques for crafting tangible scaffolds for students with missing pieces to activate memory in the context of new learning.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 130
Registration Deadline 12/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/2/2023 8:00 am
- Authentic Writing ELAR Grades 2-12
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Keying into Success: Boosting Speed and Accuracy of Keyboarding with the New Tech Apps TEKS
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online