Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom - 31714
Discover how accountable talk can empower your students to participate more actively in their learning! In this session, you'll learn ways to implement accountable talk in your classroom to allow for deeper conversations and strengthen academic discussion skills. We will take your classroom conversations to the next level!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 4/18/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Heather Ward ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/18/2024 8:30 am
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Amplify Reading - Student Work Analysis
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Holiday Tactual Art: An Expanded Core Curriculum Event for Students with Visual Impairments
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Library & Listening - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: STEM - Virtual
- The Power of the Read-Aloud
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual