The Foundations of Collection Development - 31705
How familiar are you with your library collection? What criteria should a librarian use to select materials for a school's library? How do you know when to weed out items that are no longer appropriate? Attendees will leave with a better understanding of the "why" behind the resources that are in your library. *This session would be most helpful for librarians/library staff members in small districts that do not have district guidelines already established for collection development.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Coordinators, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 6/14/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shawna Ford ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Distance Learning Support Specialist
Offered Again On
- 6/14/2023 8:30 am
- Building Positive Relationships to Decrease Problem Behaviors - Virtual
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual