(Responsive Education Solutions) Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration - 31600
Participants will be provided training on the identification of dyslexia and related disorders within the full and individual initial evaluation. Content is aligned with the Texas Dyslexia Handbook, 2021 and IDEA procedures. Participants will receive a full-day training that includes administering, scoring, and interpreting the Comprehensive Test of Phonological Processing 2nd edition (CTOPP-2), Gray Oral Reading Test 5th edition (GORT-5), quantitative and qualitative data through the Full Initial Individual Evaluation.
Dyslexia Interventionist, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
This session is for Responsive Ed Solution staff only.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 60
Registration Deadline 8/14/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson MA LSSP ESC 11, Aimee Seaberry M.Ed. ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Special Ed. Specialist Evaluation
Offered Again On
- 8/14/2023 9:00 am
- (Dyslexia Therapist Training Cohort) Dyslexia Identification and Report Interpretation in the FIIE
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Advanced Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 1
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Introductory Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 2
- Refining our Reading by Design Instruction - Virtual
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual