Special Education Directors - 2023 Summer Synergy Collaboration - 31568
Participants who attend this session will have an opportunity to connect, collaborate, and share information related to the TEA Self-Assessment, Results-Driven Accountability (RDA), State Performance Plan Indicators (SPPI), and Data-Driven Decision Making for students with disabilities. This offering will be face-to-face at an off-site location and is open to LEA Special Education Directors and two additional staff members. Registration for this event will close on June 5, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Each individual must register separately.
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Coordinators, ESC 11 Personnel
This meeting is for the Superintendent appointed SPED Director for the LEA and/or their designee(s).
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 6/5/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11, Michael Pogue ESC Region 11, Brandy Pustejovsky ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/12/2023 9:00 am
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Building Relationships - Virtual
- Considering Assistive Technology: The Four-Step Process
- Data Collection
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual