Leading Inclusive Campuses (Inclusion Academy - Day 1) Morning Session - 31410
Leaders in this session will define inclusion as well as analyze inclusive services through a lens of a multi-tiered system of support. Leaders will examine universally designed instruction as well as predict implementation drivers of effective inclusive instruction.
Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 41
Registration Deadline 1/12/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/12/2024 8:30 am
- Catapult Learning + Region 11 Fall 2023 Behavior Cohort
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments and Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists - Virtual
- Help! My Student Has an IEP. How Does Grading Work?
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TODHH) and Parent Advisor Network Meeting (at ESC Region 11)
- Literacy for All Watch Party
- Social Emotional Literacy (SEL)
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Unlocking the Power of Universal Design for Learning in Elementary Reading
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion