Look Who's Talking? Promoting Student Discourse in Elementary Math - 31330
This session will focus on rich math tasks that promote student discourse and allow teachers to experience such tasks to support their elementary mathematics classroom. Participants will engage in practices such as anticipating student responses and scripting purposeful questions to assess and advance students' mathematical thinking.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 34
Registration Deadline 7/16/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/17/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Canvas for Elementary (K-2) - Simplified and Targeted for Elementary Classrooms
- Explicit Instruction
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)