Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices - 31300
Join the Elementary ELAR team to learn about instructional implications for Grades 1 and 2 with the changes to STAAR. As we learn about STAAR Redesign, participants will be exposed to grade-level best practices that promote success in all students while understanding how these researched-based practices prepare students for upper elementary. We will use the product Amplify as a lens for rigor and high-quality instructional materials. Participants do not have to have Amplify to attend.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 10/11/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, Heather Ward ESC Region 11, BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/11/2023 8:30 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- Early Childhood: You Have CIRCLE Progress Monitoring Data, Now What? - Virtual
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- The Power of the Read-Aloud
- Write Away - Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)