Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices - 31300
Join the Elementary ELAR team to learn about instructional implications for Grades 1 and 2 with the changes to STAAR. As we learn about STAAR Redesign, participants will be exposed to grade-level best practices that promote success in all students while understanding how these researched-based practices prepare students for upper elementary. We will use the product Amplify as a lens for rigor and high-quality instructional materials. Participants do not have to have Amplify to attend.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 7/11/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, Heather Ward ESC Region 11, BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Instructional Specialist (THL ELAR)
Offered Again On
- 7/11/2023 8:30 am
- 10/11/2023 8:30 am
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- All Systems Go: A Teaching and Learning Conference
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- RDSPD Supervisors, Parent Advisors, TVIs, and COMS Virtual Q&A Session with ECI of North Central Texas - Virtual
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- The Power of the Read Aloud
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs (Virtual) - Virtual