Next Gen Personal Finance - 31228
This session will focus on providing engaging NGPF resources to use with a personal finance curriculum. Teachers will have the opportunity to explore multiple resources available on the NGPF website. Section 1: 5 Resources in 50 Minutes: Behavioral Economics/Consumer Skills Section 2: 5 Resources in 50 Minutes: Investing Section 3: Careers of the Future *Note: This will be a virtual session with a focus on using resources from Next Gen Personal Finance. This session is for teachers who are teaching Economics, Personal Financial Literacy, or the newly adopted PFL/Econ course.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 41
Registration Deadline 6/8/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/8/2023 9:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Maximizing the Potential of Mathematical Writing in Secondary Mathematics
- PBL+ Summer Academy
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Slow Reveal Graphs - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Virtual Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse - Virtual
- Writing Appropriate Measurable Postsecondary Goals (Virtual) - Virtual