Amp It Up! Online - 31221
Discovery Education Experience makes it easy to AMP UP your social studies lessons. In this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Search, filter, and curate a variety of resources (DE is NOT just for videos anymore).
- Use a variety of instructional strategies to increase engagement with Discovery Education's digital resources (or any other content).
- Create a video and standard quiz in Discovery Education.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, CTE Teachers, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/9/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Maria Collins ESC Region 11, Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Digital Resources Consultant
Offered Again On
- 6/12/2023 9:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amplify Reading - Digging Deeper with Unit and Lesson Internalization
- Book Study Office Hours - The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors - Virtual
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Flippity - Formative Assessment, Practice, and Classroom Management Tools Made Easy - Virtual
- Fostering a Thinking Culture in Social Studies
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual