Amp It Up! - 31221
Discovery Education Experience makes it easy to AMP UP your social studies lessons. In this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Search, filter, and curate a variety of resources (DE is NOT just for videos anymore).
- Use a variety of instructional strategies to increase engagement with Discovery Education's digital resources (or any other content).
- Create a video and standard quiz in Discovery Education.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, CTE Teachers, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session)
- Canvas for New Teachers Lunch & Learn: Discussions (Virtual) - Virtual
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Scaffolding - Online - Online