Conscious Discipline - 31186
Conscious Discipline is a trauma-informed, evidence-based social and emotional learning (SEL) program that empowers you to teach SEL skills to all young learners through everyday interactions. At this workshop, participants will examine their own models for discipline and discuss how different child behaviors can trigger their own emotional response with the guidance of a certified Conscious Discipline instructor. We will explore child behaviors and the underlying meanings of those behaviors. Participants will leave with new ideas and usable strategies for their important work with young children.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers, Paraprofessionals, Parents
This session is appropriate for early childhood staff, including ECSE teachers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/24/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Polly Beebe Conscious Discipline, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Early Childhood Special Education Specialist
Offered Again On
- 7/24/2023 9:00 am
- Assistive Technology Lunch and Learn - Virtual - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Social Skills and Friendships - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Arlington
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2023
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual