Small-Group Instruction Made Simple! - 31170
Small-group instruction can seem very complicated! In this session, you'll learn effective techniques for small-group instruction focusing on effective management and routines, using your data to your advantage, and best practices for small-group instruction. You'll learn to create small groups based on student needs and create meaningful activities that allow them to practice and learn with their peers. You'll leave this session with the skills needed to create learning experiences that help students master skills. In addition, we'll talk about meaningful activities the rest of your kids can be doing while you're working with small groups!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/25/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Heather Ward ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/25/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Social Skills and Friendships - Virtual
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Loose Parts
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- The Power of the Read Aloud
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)