Community Circles in Early Childhood Virtual - 31139
Building a classroom community directly affects how students feel about coming to school and learning each day. Connected students are ready to learn and interact with each other in ways that benefit the class as a whole. Join us to learn more about conducting community circles with students in the early grades (Pre-K-Grade 2).
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 4/19/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Instructional Content Coach
Offered Again On
- 4/19/2023 4:00 pm
- 8/3/2023 1:00 pm - Virtual
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - Virtual
- Playful Writing in the Pre-K-2 Classroom - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual