GT Update - Science on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Science Classroom - 31135
The ICE series provides content-specific instructional strategies that amplify core content for gifted and advanced learners. In this course, we will explore inquiry, creativity, and enrichment applied to the practices of science and engineering. Join us to discover strategies that promote both inquiry and problem-solving. Participants will receive 3 hours of GT update credit for this course and will be offered the opportunity to complete an independent extension activity to earn another 3 hours of GT update credit.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/17/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11, Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/17/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5
- Canvas for Elementary (K-2) - Simplified and Targeted for Elementary Classrooms
- Moving from Theory to Action
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Sun, Earth, and Moon: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual