GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR classroom - 31133
The ICE series is designed to provide content-specific instructional strategies to amplify core content for gifted and advanced learners. In this course, we will explore what inquiry, creativity, and enrichment can look like in 3rd- through 10th-grade ELAR classrooms. We will examine methods to promote inquiry and creativity in daily lessons, including choice boards, book trailers, and questioning strategies. Participants will receive 3 hours of GT update credit for this course and will be offered the opportunity to complete an independent extension activity to earn another 3 hours of GT update credit.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/22/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11, Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/22/2023 8:30 am
- 7/26/2023 8:30 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Moving from Theory to Action
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual