ABCs of IEPs: What You Need to Know for a Cyclical Review Virtual - 31087
Did you know that every district and charter goes through a cyclical review once every six years? The purpose of this session is to assist diagnosticians and ARD managers with reviewing IEPs for compliance and best practices. The following areas will be addressed: Child Find/Evaluation, IEP Implementation, Properly Constituted ARDs, IEP Content, IEP Development, Transition, and State Assessment. This session is aligned with ALL the component(s) of the TEA-required self-assessment and SPP Indicators 11, 12, 13, and 14.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 85
Registration Deadline 3/1/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Stefanie Cassels ESC Region 11, Margo Knox ESC Region 11, Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/29/2024 8:30 am
- Advanced Interpretation and Task Demand Analysis - Virtual
- Assessment of Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities: Struggles & Solutions - Virtual
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE
- Dr. Schultz Presents: Implementing the Core-Selective Evaluation Process (CSEP) with Fidelity
- Dysgraphia in the FIIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Purposeful Assessment - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual