Digital Engagement Tools: STAAR Review vs. Reteach - 31029
It is crunch time! With STAAR just around the corner, deciding between reteaching and reviewing content can be overwhelming. In this session, participants will explore how to utilize digital engagement tools that will help reduce the time spent on traditional methods of reteaching while also empowering students (grade 3-6) to build autonomy through review of what they've already learned throughout the year.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 4/3/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nina Thomas ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/3/2023 12:30 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Tools and Accommodations - Online
- Co-Teaching for All - Virtual
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- GT Update - Science on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Science Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math
- Uniting All Voices