Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing Online - 30928
Welcome to the Math STAAR Universe! In this asynchronous series, participants will engage in self-paced, online professional learning that outlines the important features of the new STAAR redesign for Mathematics for grades 3 through Algebra 1. Participants will gain exposure to resources and sample released items that will build their understanding of the relationships between strong instructional practices and the alignment to the new STAAR question types: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Google Workspace. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the reflection form at the end, they will earn 1.0 hours of CPE.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 87
Registration Deadline 5/19/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/6/2023 4:00 pm
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Tools and Accommodations - Online
- BOOK STUDY: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Force and Motion: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual