Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA PK-12 Virtual - 30871
This virtual series will be led by ELAR specialists from ESC Region 11. Participants will need their grade-level band Patterns of Power book as we learn how to leverage this instructional tool to effectively teach grammar. During each hour-and-a-half session, participants will dig into a different piece of the process.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 5/11/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11, Paola Pineda ESC Region 11, Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 2/7/2023 4:00 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Domain - Virtual
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)