Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia - 30835
Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia provides educators with foundational information about dysgraphia, which is a related disorder to dyslexia. In this course, participants explore how students acquire writing skills, what dysgraphia is, the identification process, and the provision of services for students with dysgraphia as outlined in the Dyslexia Handbook.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Assessment for Monolingual Evaluators: Organizing, Assessing, and Interpretation
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - In-person
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual