Classroom Engagement and Management Quick Wins - 30731
You need classroom engagement and management solutions, and you need them now. Student engagement and classroom management are two sides of the same coin. In this session, participants will explore practical teaching strategies, technology tools, and engagement tips and tricks that push the cognitive load in the student's direction. Consistently applying these resources and strategies will yield some fantastic results!
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 26
Registration Deadline 12/1/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Charles Cooper ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 12/2/2022 12:30 pm
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- IEP to Action
- Literacy Circles: Building a Community of Readers
- Math Workshop University
- R-1-1 Math Now: Complementary Angles Podcast Asynchronous Session - Online
- Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations